Dlančnik (PDA)

Poglejte polno različico : stavki, ki so naredili vtis III.

twarlock
20.07.2006, 10:31
"We have no more right to consume happines without producing it than to... consume wealth without producing it"
Geore Bernard Shaw

spartan
20.07.2006, 11:11
Money must be funny in a richman's world.

spartan
24.07.2006, 11:55
Kdor govori resnico, ima veliko sovražnikov.

spartan
24.07.2006, 11:57
Kovino se spozna v ognju, človeka v vinu.

spartan
25.07.2006, 22:07
Kdor zna živeti, veliko zna.

Njuška Trap
26.07.2006, 10:50
Kdor obrekuje s tabo, obrekuje tudi tebe.

nattka
26.07.2006, 14:03
Be wise in the use of time. The question in life is not how much time do we have. The question is what shall we do with it.

- Anna Robertson Brown, author

spartan
26.07.2006, 21:50
Od vsakega človeka se lahko nekaj naučiš.

*tyra*
26.07.2006, 22:41
Love is when you don't want to go sleep because reality is better than a dream!!!! :D:D:D

Soleil
27.07.2006, 09:07
Geniji se učijo na napakah drugih.

spartan
03.08.2006, 21:47
Za ljubiti je potrebno več, kot za sovražiti.

nattka
04.08.2006, 09:36
Instead of comparing our lot with that of those who are more fortunate than we are, we should compare it with the lot of the great majority of our fellow men. It then appears that we are among the privileged.

- Helen Keller

Kate
05.08.2006, 13:38
No matter how dark the night, somehow the sun rises once again and all shadows are chased away.

David Matthew

Kate
05.08.2006, 13:56
Happy people roll with the punches. They know from experience that everything changes. Today's good fortune may vanish tomorrow, today's crises may turn out to be tomorrow's good fortune.

Author Unknown

Kate
05.08.2006, 14:00
You become a champion by fighting one more round. When things are tough, you fight one more round.

James Corbett

Kate
05.08.2006, 14:04
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

George Bernard Shaw

Kate
05.08.2006, 14:04
As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death.

George Bernard Shaw

Kate
05.08.2006, 14:14
The artist must create a spark before he can make a fire and before art is born, the artist must be ready to be consumed by the fire of his own creation.

François Auguste René Rodin

Kate
05.08.2006, 14:50
My theory on housework is, if the item doesn't multiply, smell, catch on fire, or block the refrigerator door, let it be. No one cares. Why should you?

Erma Louise Bombeck

lady_lucifer
05.08.2006, 14:52
kate is back :blush:

d3vil_b4b3
05.08.2006, 14:54
Sve se vrača, sve se plača.....i kolo sreče se okreče

spartan
15.08.2006, 15:56
Ni treba, da se svojih prepričanj zmeraj zavedamo. Prepričanja učinkujejo, ne da bi mi sploh slutili, da obstajajo.

spartan
18.08.2006, 14:05
De gustibus non est dispuntandum.

(O okusih se ne razpravlja).

brabrabranc
19.08.2006, 13:39
Rana ura - slovenskih fantov grob! :)

mišljeni
22.08.2006, 10:29
qui (quis) tacit (tacitus) cum loqui potuit et debuit consentire videtur.

(kdor molči ko bi mogel in moral govoriti se domneva (šteje) da pritrjuje)

dadka
22.08.2006, 19:35
Vino je sopotnik srečnim, ni pa odrešenik nesrečnim!

Andreea
22.08.2006, 20:41
1) In odpujsala sta domov.
:D

2) Ce hoces videti, moras gledati s srcem. Bistvo je ocem skrito.

Duh
22.08.2006, 23:00
Dane so dovoljene sanje,
jutri je nov dan ;)

spartan
23.08.2006, 11:39
Folge deinem Stern

Alles, was du dir erträumst, kannst du auch erreichen.

nattka
24.08.2006, 13:36
Experience is not what happens to a man. It is what a man does with what happens to him.

- Aldous Huxley, writer

Kate
24.08.2006, 16:02
mobi-tel, hvala da si tale čudovit stavek delil z nami, ampak taki in podobni izbruhi bodo v prihodnje še vseeno brisani :)

Wistaria
24.08.2006, 16:10
Življenje je kot ogledalo, nasmehneš se mu in vrne ti nasmeh

;)

Kate
30.08.2006, 14:26
You are the same today that you are going to be in five years from now except for two things: the people with whom you associate and the books you read.

Charles Jones

Kate
30.08.2006, 14:26
When I get a little money, I buy books. And if there is any left over, I buy food.

Desiderius Erasmus

Kate
30.08.2006, 14:27
A book should serve as the ax for the frozen sea within us.

Franz Kafka

Kate
09.09.2006, 12:42
Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up.

Anne Lamott

Andreea
09.09.2006, 12:54
Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obligation. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn to see the fear's path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Paul Atreides

spartan
10.09.2006, 20:41
Naša življenja so kratka in čas, ki nam je namenjen, je sreča.

dkivi
11.09.2006, 05:26
lahko me plačaš, ne moreš pa me kupit

trkaj

Kate
11.09.2006, 15:05
Honesty is telling the truth to ourselves and others. Integrity is living that truth.

Ken Blanchard

biba
12.09.2006, 09:30
..gospodična,..žal,...padli ste,...:( :mad: :evil: :censored:

Andreea
12.09.2006, 15:37
Hardly anything has changed in the nonstop sameness of our everyday life. But somewhere else I have changed. Each morning with the rising of the routine sun as I wake up and put on my veil before the mirror to go out and become a part of what is called reality, I also know of another "I" that has become naked on the pages of the book: in a fictional world, I have become fixed like a Rodin statue. And so I will remain as long as You keep me in your eyes...

Kate
14.09.2006, 12:30
The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.

Alan Ashley-Pitt

Kate
14.09.2006, 12:30
Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not. In either case the idea is quite staggering.

Arthur C. Clarke

Kate
14.09.2006, 12:31
If you are afraid of being lonely, don't try to be right.

Jules Renard

Kate
17.09.2006, 12:54
Any emotion, if it is sincere, is involuntary.

Mark Twain

Kate
17.09.2006, 12:55
Walk around feeling like a leaf.
Know you could tumble any second.
Then decide what to do with your time.

Naomi Shihab Nye

spartan
21.09.2006, 20:06
Resnica in sreča imata mnogo obrazov.

spartan
21.09.2006, 20:08
Če kaj pogojuje prihodnost človeštva, je to zagotovo zaupanje v prihodnost.

spartan
21.09.2006, 20:15
Well, it took a long time...but we finally got here.

Jimmy Carter

spartan
21.09.2006, 20:19
I should like to see the time come when women shall help to make the laws.

Mark Twain, Janur 1901

spartan
21.09.2006, 20:22
Our goal is not the victory of might, but both peace and freedom, here in this hemisphere, and, we hope, around the world.

J.F.Kennedy

spartan
21.09.2006, 20:24
All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of Berlin, and, therefore, as a free man, I take pride in the words "Ich bin ein Berliner."

J.F.Kennedy

spartan
21.09.2006, 20:26
Potrebno je razumeti, da ni lahke poti do svobode.

spartan
21.09.2006, 20:28
Let there be justice for all.
Let there be peace for all.
Let there be work, bread, water and salt for all.
Let freedom reign.
The sun shall never set on so glorious a human achievement!

Nelson Mandela

spartan
21.09.2006, 20:36
Ljubezen je nasmeh, ki ga dajemo in nasmeh, ki ga prejmemo.

Mati Tereza

spartan
21.09.2006, 20:38
I saw the children- their eyes shining with hunger - I don't know if you have ever seen hunger.

Mati Tereza

KRUNCHY
23.09.2006, 16:29
Amazing. How do you do it Kakarot? You've always been like this, ever since the day I first met you, always ready to meet the next challenge, even if it's bigger than you are. "So, we meet at last. We have been expecting you, Kakarot. We were beginning to think you wouldn't show. Hopefully, now things will get more interesting around here." "How can this be happening? I am a super-elite... the prince of all Saiyans. and he is just a low-level, a common soldier. I am one of the greatest fighters in the universe!" It was the same on Namek. You have improved so much that it would make Recoome like you were standing still. Your power had increase so dramatically since our battle on Earth that I thought you have done it. I thought... that you have become a Super-Saiyan. It tore me apart. How could a low-class soldier accomplish so easily what I... I had struggle my whole life to achive? After 3 millennia, it is finally happened; A new Super-Saiyin has emerged, and somehow, I have become this popish witness. Then at last it happened. I too transformed. After living every moment of every day for the single purpose of surpassing you, I finally became a Super-Saiyin myself. The prince have reclaim his throne and fulfilled his destiny. But no matter how strong I became, your power still exceeded mine. At first I thought it was your loved ones, than it was your instinct to protect them that spired you on, and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with a family of my own, and my power... didn't increase at all. I used to fight for the shear of pleasure, for the thrill of the hunt, all I had the strength unmetered, I spared no one. And yet you showed mercy to every one, even your fiercest enemies, even me... Yet you never thought to kill, more for revenge. Only to test your limits, and to push us beyond them, to become the strongest you could possibly be. How can a Saiyin fight like that, and at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a fly? It makes me angry just thinking about it. But perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now. this day has made it all too clear. Your better than me, Kakarot. You are the Best...

Kakarot, you're quite impressive. I never stood a chance against Buu, you're the only one who can fight him. I think I finally understand how a genius like myself can't surpass you. I thought it was because you had something to protect. I thought your drive to protect allowed you to take advantage of your capabilities... this may have been a reason, but not I too have this drive. I fought to do as I wished, because it was fun to kill my enemies and feed my pride. But he's different, he fights not to win but because he absolutely won't lose, causing him to break his limits and he really doesn't care who his opponent is. So when he didn't kill me, it was because he saw I could care for others, like I do now... Go Kakarot, you're number one!

Vegeta.

KRUNCHY
23.09.2006, 16:32
Vegeta: There is one thing I'd like to know. Tell me, will I meet that clown Kakarot in the other world?
Piccolo: I'm not going to lie to you, Vegeta, although the answer may be difficult for you to hear. This is the truth. Goku devoted his life to protecting the lives of other. Because of his selflessness, when he died, he was allowed to keep his body and travel to King Kai's Planet. You, on the other hand, have spent your life in pursuit of your own selfish desires. You've caused too much pain. When you die, you will not receive the same reward.
Vegeta: Oh well, so be it. That will be all, get out of here and hurry!

Frieza: Hello, anybody home?
Nail: Yes, I'm here. Hello, friend.
Frieza: Thank you very much. I'm a visitor touring your lovely planet and I happened to come across seven Dragonballs. A man at a gift shop told me about the legend behind the balls. You know, the wish. But you need a password to activate them. Would you happen to know the password, my good man?
Nail: Not me. You should check with the chamber of commerce. They have that sort of information.
Frieza: The chamber is dead, my good man, and so are you if you don't tell me that password!

KRUNCHY
23.09.2006, 16:36
Goku: What did that Shin say to you? He wasn't rude was he? Do you want me to set him straight for you? I bet if I told him you were once the Guardian of Earth he'd have a little more respect!
Piccolo: No! Don't do that! Please! Don't do anything! Please don't!

Kid Trunks: SO, what are you going to buy with your winnings?
Goten: I dont know. Toys, I guess.
Kid Trunks: Your such a toddler.
Goten: What about you?
Kid Trunks: I'm not sure what I'm going to buy.
Goten: Yea, I guess when your family is the richest in the world, there arnt many toys that you dont have

Videl: You know those people?
Gohan: Yeah. That man, wearing the orange uniform, he's my dad.
Videl: WHAT? I thought your dad was with another woman.
Gohan: Oh no! Just dead. Didn't you see that ring floating over his head?
Videl: I think I need to lie down.

KRUNCHY
23.09.2006, 16:39
My ears do more than just frame my face.

Piccolo

Father, you're so tough and proud, hard and cold like a rock. But still, deep down, your heart beats like mine does... I know you feel... I'm your son and I will always love you.

Hey Goten, did anyone ever tell you that you're stupid?

Trunks

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep... his PRIDE!

Vegeta

I have yet to show you, young warrior, what I'm truly capable of.

Cell

[Frieza has just pulled Nail's arm off]
Frieza: Maybe you can use it as a backscratcher! Ha ha ha! A backscratcher! Where do I come up with this stuff?"

KRUNCHY
23.09.2006, 16:44
Vegeta: This doesn't concern you! This is between me and your circus clown of a father!
Goku: Circus clown. That's a new one.

I'm the King. When you get to be King, you're not supposed to have to do all the work.

King Kai

There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!
Don't remind me. I'm mad enough to hurt somebody and pounding you just might be the therapy I need.

Vegeta

spartan
25.09.2006, 06:16
Mati vseh vojn je človeška narava.

spartan
25.09.2006, 06:16
Drugi nam lahko dajo le namig. Skrivnost življenja moramo najti sami.

nejc
25.09.2006, 10:23
I am not now what I was yesterday and I am not now what I shall be tomorrow. So you do yourself an injustice to judge me by yesterday.

(Freddie Foxxx a.k.a. Bumpy Knuckles)

nattka
25.09.2006, 11:05
Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions. They are easier to handle than dumb mistakes.

- Unknown

Kate
25.09.2006, 17:47
It takes courage to push yourself to places that you have never been before. To test your limits. To break through barriers. And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

Anaïs Nin

Kate
25.09.2006, 18:31
I want to know if you can see Beauty even when it is not pretty, every day. And if you can source your own life from its presence. I want to know if you can live with failure, yours and mine and still stand at the edge of the lake and shout to the silver of the full moon, "Yes."

Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Kate
25.09.2006, 18:35
It's a damned poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word.

Andrew Jackson

spartan
26.09.2006, 09:14
Tragedija slave je v tem, da moraš zapraviti preveč časa, da bi ostal slaven.

Pablo Picasso

spartan
26.09.2006, 09:15
Si lahko predstavljate tišino, ki bi nastala, če bi ljudje govorili samo tisto, kar vedo?

Karel Čapek

pinky
28.09.2006, 07:22
Življenje ne bi smelo biti pot, katere cilj je priti do groba z atraktivnim in dobro ohranjenim telesom. Boljše bi bilo, da do njega pridemo s čokolado v eni, martinijem v drugi roki, totalno izrabljenega telesa z vzklikom "Au, kakšna vožnja!"

ozayrus
28.09.2006, 09:09
Življenje ne bi smelo biti pot, katere cilj je priti do groba z atraktivnim in dobro ohranjenim telesom. Boljše bi bilo, da do njega pridemo s čokolado v eni, martinijem v drugi roki, totalno izrabljenega telesa z vzklikom "Au, kakšna vožnja!"

No s tem se pa je za strinjat

spartan
28.09.2006, 15:35
Tveganje notranje izkušnje in pustolovščine duha je tuje večini ljudi.

Abraham Maslow

spartan
01.10.2006, 20:00
When a Man loves the music, thinks with his heart.

Andreea
02.10.2006, 18:07
Pravim ti, brat: bodi mocan,
delaj in te ne morejo uniciti,
delaj in stremi za tem: uresniciti
jasno resnico najglobljih spoznanj.

NightTrain
06.10.2006, 22:32
"To become immortal... and then die"

Parvulesco - À bout de souffle

paradox
08.10.2006, 05:31
whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....:clown:

paradox
24.10.2006, 08:57
If you consider all that’s visible in the world, we’re far more blind than we are sighted. :)

Kate
08.11.2006, 05:07
Of course life is bizarre, the more bizarre it gets, the more interesting it is. The only way to approach it is to make yourself some popcorn and enjoy the show.

David Gerrold

Kate
08.11.2006, 05:14
If you can't stand solitude, perhaps others find you boring as well.

Mark Twain

Kate
08.11.2006, 05:23
Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.

Pablo Picasso

Kate
08.11.2006, 08:52
The best audience is intelligent, well-educated, and a little drunk.

Alben William Barkley

nattka
08.11.2006, 12:40
Sometimes you look at a person and see a cynical snake. Someone else sees a joyful lover. You're both right!

- Rumi, poet

nattka
08.11.2006, 12:41
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mowgli
08.11.2006, 13:58
Ali nekih stvari ima, što ne govore se svima...

Kate
09.11.2006, 09:58
Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up on rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.

Meg Chittenden

almir16
10.11.2006, 14:24
Let them hate us as long they fear us. Caligula Rimski

paradox
19.11.2006, 08:13
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”
--- Max Planck

A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing
left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

Lencka
20.11.2006, 13:38
(Upam, da to ne bo tretirano kot odmik od teme.) Lepo bi bilo, ce bi izreke pisali (tudi) v slovenscini. Ce jih razumete, jih verjetno lahko tudi prevedete. Saj v anglescini ne zvenijo nic bolj fensi-smensi.

Mowgli
21.11.2006, 09:14
"Kartica vam je potekla!".... ta je zgodovinski...

nattka
21.11.2006, 10:13
"Kartica vam je potekla!".... ta je zgodovinski...

:rolling: :rolling:

Mowgli
21.11.2006, 17:35
:rolling: :rolling:

"Saj nisi ti kriva, jaz sem..." :angel:

Kate
30.11.2006, 13:42
When I rise, let me rise joyful, like a bird. When I fall, let me fall without regret, like a leaf.

Wendell Berry

Kate
30.11.2006, 13:42
You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.

Barbara DeAngelis

Kate
30.11.2006, 13:44
Some people lose all respect for the lion unless he devours them instantly. There is no pleasing some people.

Will Cuppy

Kate
30.11.2006, 13:51
Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken.

Jonathan Swift

paradox
01.12.2006, 23:11
...med mnogimi zanimivimi stavki, ki so delo nasega forumasa DrOnyx-a (in so jih vecino prestavili v Spemarski koticek) sem izbrala nekaj, ki so meni osebno vsec in mislim, da niso primerni za 'neusmiljeno brisanje':nonono: :D

-------------------------------
V Socializmu So Ljudi Silili,
Da Čim VeČ Naredijo.
V Kapitalizmu Jih Silijo,
Da Čim VeČ Porabijo.

VeČina Borz Boleha Za
ManiČno Depresijo. :2thumbs: :D

SreČa Je Ptica,
Ki Se Pusti Ujeti Tistemu,
Ki Jo Ne Preganja.

Zemlja Ni Kocka,
A Je Kljub Temu TeŽko Tistim,
Ki Živijo Na Robu.

VeČina Ljudi,
Ki OdloČa O Usodi LaČnih Sveta Je
Predebelih.

Vse Vojne So Borbe.
Za Mir.
KakŠen Je To Svet,
Kjer Je Potrebno Tudi Mir
Promovirati? :2thumbs:

UMETNOST UBIJANJA SMO IZPOPOLNILI.
UMETNOST LJUBLJENJA
POZABILI.

ZLO SE LAHKO PREMAGUJE TUDI TAKO,
DA SE MU NE SLUŽI.

PRAVIČNOST NE POTREBUJE ZA ZMAGO
V ROKI MEČA.
ZGOLJ DOKAZ OBSTOJA.

NAREDITI MORAMO NOV OPERACIJSKI SISTEM.
KONKURENCA JE RAZVILA
LEPŠE IKONE.:D

V NAJBOLJ VAROVANE SISTEMSKE SOBE
NAJLAŽJE PRIDEŠ
Z METLO V ROKI.:veryevil:

KAKO SPOMIN VE,
KAJ VSE SEM SI ZAPOMNIL?:dontknow: :D

KO BO UMETNA INTELIGENCA RES DELOVALA,
BO POSTALA NARAVNA.

Lastnih StarŠev Ne Izbiramo.
Lahko Pa Izberemo
StarŠe Svojim Otrokom.:2thumbs:

Lahko Mi Ukradete Identiteto.
Navodila Za Uporabo
Mi Ne Morete.:approve:

Ko Odpravim Lastne Napake,
Me Pokoplejo Tuje.:D

Tudi Če Nimam Čisto NiČ,
Imam Še Vedno Neprecenljivo Veliko.
Sem.

Navdih Si Ne Pusti Ukazovati.
Rad Pa Se Razvaja.:approve:

Slikarja Sem PoduČil,
Da Je Slika Pretemna.
Potem Mi Je Pokazal,
Mojo Senco Na Platnu.:P

Zbral Sem Vse O Vsem
Kar Me Zanima.
Sedaj Moram Ugotoviti,
Če Me To Še Zanima.:D ;)

Število Ljudi,
Ki Ne Vidijo,
Mnogo Presega Število
Vseh Slepih:(

Nevednost Resnice Ne Potvori,
Ampak Zgolj Priredi.

Če ŽeliŠ Morje DoŽiveti,
Se MoraŠ Vanj Potopiti.:approve:

V Mojem Butiku Ni Kupcev.
Ekskluzivo Sem Zastavil
Previsoko.:rolling: :approve:

Higijenskim Minimum Zahtevajo V Poklicih,
Kjer Bi Človek PriČakoval
Maksimum.:D

Vejice Bi Morale Biti Opcija
In Ne Nuja.:kisses:

Zakaj Neki So
Knjige Za Idiote
UspeŠnice?:veryevil:

Kate
02.12.2006, 09:37
Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell.

Peter Brock

pikec85
03.12.2006, 17:51
Pisati se učiš celo življenje - Desa Muck iz prejšnjtedenskih Književnih listov

Kate
12.12.2006, 10:11
The only way to avoid being unhappy is to close yourself up in Art and to count for nothing all the rest.

Gustave Flaubert

Kate
12.12.2006, 10:11
I am touched by another when the distance between us is reduced to zero. I am touched only if I respond from my own center -- that is, spontaneously, originally. But you do not touch me except from your own center, out of your own genius. Touching is always reciprocal. You cannot touch me unless I touch you in response.

James Carse

Kate
12.12.2006, 10:12
Being in politics is like being a football coach; you have to be smart enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important. :clown:

Eugene McCarthy

Kate
14.12.2006, 13:49
In diving to the bottom of pleasure we bring up more gravel than pearls.

Honoré de Balzac

Kate
21.12.2006, 11:09
What is to give light must endure burning.

Viktor Emil Frankl

Kate
21.12.2006, 11:34
They sicken of the calm who know the storm.

Dorothy Parker

Kate
21.12.2006, 11:43
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.

John Lehman

zlati13
22.12.2006, 06:11
Kdor govori resnico, ima veliko sovražnikov.

to velja kot pribito in žal je res tako. v kakšnem svetu živimo, da je resica nekaj kar moti predvsem vse tiste nepoštene mutivodarje, ki prodajajo meglo.

:xmas:

Kate
22.12.2006, 15:10
This is going to sound crazy. Say yes to everything. Accept all offers. Go along with the plan. Support someone else's dream. Say "yes"; "right"; "sure"; "I will"; "okay"; "of course"; "YES!" Cultivate all the ways you can imagine to express affirmation. When the answer to all questions is yes, you enter a new world, a world of action, possibility, and adventure.

Patricia Ryan Madson

Kate
23.12.2006, 11:08
I want to live my life so that my nights are not full of regrets.

David Herbert Lawrence

d28
24.12.2006, 00:12
Vsaka misel je energija.

Nimam pojma kdo je avtor in mi je vseeno, ker me zanima vsebina.

Konfucij
24.12.2006, 03:06
Študij brez misli je brezploden, misel brez študija je nevarna. (Konfucij):D

Kate
24.12.2006, 11:29
A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.

Garrison Keillor, Leaving Home

Andreea
24.12.2006, 21:58
It's gonna be a long night
And I know I'm gonna lose this fight...

The Corrs

Kate
26.12.2006, 10:47
It doesn't matter how you travel it, it's the same road. It doesn't get any easier when you get bigger, it gets harder. And it will kill you if you let it.

James Brown

Verbal
27.12.2006, 08:53
If something goes wrong, blame the guy who can't speak English.

Homer Simpson

The_beast
28.12.2006, 08:37
Winners never quit and quitters never win

Bas Rutten

Konfucij
28.12.2006, 09:15
Winners loose it all some day.

Ice T

Kate
05.01.2007, 18:00
Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.

Martin Luther King Jr.

Kate
05.01.2007, 18:02
For all that has been, thanks. For all that will be, yes.

Dag Hammarskjold

Kate
05.01.2007, 18:03
Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Kate
05.01.2007, 18:04
Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one.

Oscar Wilde

Kate
05.01.2007, 18:04
Fortunate people often have very favorable beginnings and very tragic endings. What matters isn't being applauded when you arrive - for that is common - but being missed when you leave.

Baltasar Gracian

Kate
05.01.2007, 18:07
The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, Just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat.

Napolean Hill

Kate
05.01.2007, 18:07
I believe you have something invaluable - the perspective that comes from inexperience. The world needs your inexperience. It needs you before you accept the status quo, before you are plagued by the knowledge of what is impossible.

Wendy Kopp

Kate
05.01.2007, 18:08
Ask five economists and you'll get five different answers (six if one went to Harvard).

Edgar R. Fiedler

Kate
05.01.2007, 18:33
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.

Nelson Mandela

eisenhower
10.01.2007, 09:33
Good government never depends upon laws, but upon the personal qaulities of those who govern. The machinery of government is always subordinate to the will of those who administer that machinery. The most important element of government, therefore, is the method of choosing leaders.

Frank Herbert: Children of Dune

Kate
11.01.2007, 13:00
Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.

Burton Hills

Kate
11.01.2007, 17:02
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials.

Lin Yutang

Konfucij
11.01.2007, 17:41
Happiness is a warm gun.

John Lennon

Kate
13.01.2007, 13:53
If ambition doesn't hurt you, you haven't got it.

Kathleen Norris

Kate
14.01.2007, 13:26
Do not fear your enemies. The worst they can do is kill you. Do not fear friends. At worst, they may betray you. Fear those who do not care; they neither kill nor betray, but betrayal and murder exist because of their silent consent.

Bruno Jasienski

Kate
15.01.2007, 22:59
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King

Kate
15.01.2007, 22:59
A man can't ride your back unless it's bent.

Martin Luther King

Kate
15.01.2007, 23:00
What is needed is a realization that power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic.

Martin Luther King

spartan
16.01.2007, 06:21
Najbolj nas prizadanejo ljudje, ki jih imamo radi.

spartan
16.01.2007, 08:05
Errare humanum est, in errore perservare stultum.

(Cloveško se je motiti, neumno pa je vztrajati v napaki.)

Kate
18.01.2007, 12:31
Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.

Alan Alexander Milne

Darko Pes
19.01.2007, 07:50
Navedke bi lahko napisali sem na Wikinavedek (http://sl.wikiquote.org/wiki/Glavna_stran), kjer boste našli tudi mnogo drugih. V slovenščini seveda.

paradox
21.01.2007, 02:41
"Genius," said Emerson "is to believe that what is true for you in your heart is true for all people."

Kate
22.01.2007, 13:22
There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. :)

Michael Nolan

Kate
26.01.2007, 20:04
It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it.

W. Somerset Maugham

Kate
29.01.2007, 18:14
I don't believe in failure. It's not failure if you enjoyed the process.

Oprah Winfrey

Kate
03.02.2007, 12:59
Irresponsibility is part of the pleasure of all art; it is the part the schools cannot recognize.

James Joyce

Kate
03.02.2007, 13:00
Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries.

James A. Michener

Kate
03.02.2007, 13:00
I think young people ought to seek that experience that is going to knock them off center.

James A. Michener

bleed
06.02.2007, 14:03
Ne verjamem v boga, vem pa, da on verjame vame.

Kate
06.02.2007, 18:52
To be loved is a strength. To love is a weakness.

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Kate
13.02.2007, 09:35
If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased. :approve:

Katharine Hepburn

madmitch
23.02.2007, 15:05
Glej podpis :veryevil:

paradox
27.02.2007, 05:44
...Happy Birthday zaspancek :kisses:

Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
--- Franz Kafka

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished a how much he had learned in seven years.
--- Mark Twain

Kate
27.02.2007, 07:31
doxi :kisses::kisses::kisses: .... hvala :)

petra1234
02.03.2007, 20:37
se že vnaprej opravičujem če tole ne spada popolnoma v to temo...samo bv se mi je zdelo odpirat novo...torej rabla bi neki podobnega kot je: šola je včasih prava tlaka a od tebe je odvisno če postaneš tlačan....nekaj takega saj ne vem kako se reče temu....ne vm kak nauk k ste se ga vi držal v šoli,nek stavek ki ima zvezo z prihodnostjo kaj boš v življenju,,,kaj takega bi vas prosla...ker bi res rabla,pa pojma niam ka si naj sama zmislim...najlepša hvala če ve kdo kej,papa

Kate
04.03.2007, 17:33
Waiting until everything is perfect before making a move is like waiting to start a trip until all the traffic lights are green.

Karen Ireland

spartan
05.03.2007, 09:44
se že vnaprej opravičujem če tole ne spada popolnoma v to temo...samo bv se mi je zdelo odpirat novo...torej rabla bi neki podobnega kot je: šola je včasih prava tlaka a od tebe je odvisno če postaneš tlačan....nekaj takega saj ne vem kako se reče temu....ne vm kak nauk k ste se ga vi držal v šoli,nek stavek ki ima zvezo z prihodnostjo kaj boš v življenju,,,kaj takega bi vas prosla...ker bi res rabla,pa pojma niam ka si naj sama zmislim...najlepša hvala če ve kdo kej,papa

Kar se Janezek nauči, to Janezek zna :approve:

Kar seješ, to požanješ :approve:

Učiš se zase, ne za druge :approve:

Iz majhnega raste veliko :approve:

Sedi in uči; tvoj čas šele prihaja :approve:

Če česar ne znaš, prosi za pomoč :approve:

Ne bori se proti drugim ljudim, bori se zase :approve:

Ne sprašuj druge, kar znaš sam :approve:

Ne delaj stvari prav, delaj prave stvari :approve: ....in my favourite;

...v šoli je kar nekaj frajerjev na baterije; ko baterij zmanjka, frajerjev ni več:clown::D

Kate
12.03.2007, 10:11
Half of the American people never read a newspaper. Half never voted for President. One hopes it is the same half.

Gore Vidal

spartan
21.03.2007, 14:40
"Kdor je prijateljstvo sklenil zato, ker mu je koristilo, ga bo tudi razdrl, ker mu bo to koristilo."

Lucius Annaeus Seneka

spartan
21.03.2007, 14:40
"Da človek postane pesnik, mora biti ali zaljubljen ali nesrečen."

Byron

paradox
08.04.2007, 22:49
"We have not inherited the world from our forefathers -- we have borrowed it from our children."

Sveta nismo podedovali od nasih prednikov - sposodili smo si ga od nasih otrok.
--- Kashmiri proverb

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
— Marine Corps saying

Odeen
21.04.2007, 15:07
"...kako naj vam prodamo modrino neba...?"
Poglavar Seattla

spartan
26.04.2007, 07:52
Ljudi lahko sodimo po odnosu do tistih, ki so najmanj srečni.

paradox
02.05.2007, 06:48
"...kako naj vam prodamo modrino neba...?"
Poglavar Seattla...:approve:

Don Corleone
03.05.2007, 14:58
Za vsakim velikim bogastvom je zločin.

Honore de Balzac

Mowgli
03.05.2007, 15:13
"A obljubiš, da boš pazil?" :2thumbs::clown:

AlienW
03.05.2007, 20:02
Nasmehni se, nekdo te ima rad.

Smaug
03.05.2007, 21:24
Pozabil si dodati "grafit v Ljubljani" ;)

"Nekada sam bio ljudsko bice...
a onda sam dobio modem"

Grafit v Novem Beogradu.

bluesy
04.05.2007, 01:08
"Film as dream, film as music. No art passes our conscience in the way film does, and goes directly to our feelings, deep down into the dark rooms of our souls." (Ingmar Bergman)

skrajšan je sicer v podpisu ampak ker siol očitno ne mara večvrstičnih:

"I mean, the human race, we are a tribe, let's face it, and let's stop all this religious bullshit. I think everybody, or at least a lot of my friends, are just so exhausted with this whole self-importance of religious people. Just drop it. We're all ****ing animals, so let's just make some universal tribal beat. We're pagan. Let's just march." (Björk)

n...
07.05.2007, 11:38
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
Oscar Wilde

nattka
14.05.2007, 16:34
A light supper, a good night's sleep and a fine morning have often made a hero of the same man, who, by indigestion, a restless night and a rainy morning would have proved a coward.

- Lord Chesterfield, diplomat

sonči
23.05.2007, 13:23
"I Tito je krao al je i nama dao,a sada svi kradu a nama ništa ne daju."

Se opravičujem, če je že bilo objavljeno, ampak meni je ful dober.

The Devil
08.06.2007, 17:26
"Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get"

-Forrest Gump (film Forrest Gump)

The Devil
08.06.2007, 17:30
Vsak stavek pesmi: "Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)"
(lyric link: http://www.lyricscrawler.com/song/3953.html)

-Baz Luhrmann

dkivi
08.06.2007, 17:30
''došli smo ovamo da vas stavimo u svoju dušu''

dr.nele karajlič na koncertu v cvetličarni

grantica
26.08.2007, 13:43
I live for myself and answer to nobody. - Steve McQueen

grantica
26.08.2007, 13:43
I shut my eyes in order to See - Gauguin

grantica
26.08.2007, 13:44
Samo misleče omejeni ljudje se omejujejo z mislimi ostalih ljudi... moj kolega ;)

grantica
26.08.2007, 13:45
Poštene ženske si ne morejo odpustiti grehov, ki jih niso zagrešile
Sacha Guitry

grantica
26.08.2007, 13:45
Have no fear of perfection - You'll never reach it - Salvador Dali

grantica
26.08.2007, 13:46
Moja naj naj najljubša:

You may shoot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your hatefunells, but still... like air... I'LL RISE!

Maya Angelou

spartan
09.10.2007, 06:13
"Srce je tkanina, ki se najlaže razdre, a tudi najlaže zakrpa."

Dumas ml.

Bluebabe
25.10.2007, 12:57
"Prišel sem do spoznanja, da moški, ki je vreden ženskih solz, te nikoli ne bo pripravil do joka."
Deuce

paradox
13.12.2007, 10:50
Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang 'Happy Birthday'. :d

spartan
03.03.2008, 09:31
Ko je ženska preko 50, moški pa bogat, hoče imeti 30-letnico.

(neznanka)

spartan
28.07.2008, 22:09
Sonce sije za vse ljudi enako.

Snif
29.07.2008, 20:36
Če ti zmanjka kamilic, kupi nove. :approve:

Copymiddle by Snif even. :)

KissMe
30.07.2008, 09:15
Ni slabo biti bedast, če je neumnost samo tvoja.

Charles Bukowski

Hrushka
30.09.2008, 19:21
Zakaj bi hodil na hamburger, če imaš doma zrezek.

baje Paul Newman

(vtis pa zato, ker bi mene hamburger premamil, kako smo ljudje čudni ...)

kinsley
01.10.2008, 23:34
hasta la vista...terminator:disco:

KissMe
03.10.2008, 13:54
Sol je morje, ki ni moglo nazaj na nebo.

(pojma nimam, piše na soli:blush:)

KissMe
21.10.2008, 19:02
Ljubezen je edina igra, pri kateri izgubi tisti, ki noče igrati.

pecnikr
22.10.2008, 18:38
ljubezen je bolezen, ki spravi človeka v posteljo...

Eliza
03.11.2008, 18:00
Največje veselje je tisto, ki ga nismo pričakovali. SOFOKLES

cloe
04.11.2008, 21:21
The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
Thomas Paine (1737 - 1809)

Peace is not an absence of war, it is a virtue, a state of mind, a disposition for benevolence, confidence, justice.
Baruch Spinoza (1632 - 1677)

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
Andre Gide (1869 - 1951)

Eliza
06.11.2008, 20:50
Včasih se nam naše sanje, ne glede na vse, ne izpolnijo. To pa zato, da se lahko izpolnijo tiste stvari, o katerih si nismo niti upali sanjati.

kepca
07.11.2008, 10:12
želim si, da bi bil tako nor, kot pravijo da sem
(neznan avtor)

kepca
07.11.2008, 10:17
uspeh šale je v ušesih tistega, ki jo posluša, ne pa na jeziku tistega, ki jo izreče
(shakespeare)

kepca
07.11.2008, 10:19
bolje izgubiti trenutek v življenju, kot življenje v trenutku

kepca
07.11.2008, 10:21
dokler smo mladi, veljajo vse naše misli ljubezni.Pozneje pa vsa naša ljubezen velja mislim.
(Albert Einstein)

kepca
07.11.2008, 10:22
veseli se življenja, ker je že bolj pozno kot si misliš
(orientalski rek)

kepca
07.11.2008, 10:24
tuhtaš kako storiti kar želiš, kar bi storiti moral, pa opustiš!
( Albert Einstein )

kepca
07.11.2008, 10:27
če te obožujem iz strahu pred peklom,
me sežgi v peklu.
če te obožujem zaradi upanja v raju,
me izženi iz raja.
če pa te obožujem zaradi tebe samega,
mi ne odtegni večne lepote!
(Divan,R abia)

Mowgli
07.11.2008, 10:34
Ne!

(ena izpred let...)

kepca
07.11.2008, 12:35
DA!

( moja izjava v bodočnosti )

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Aldebaran
07.11.2008, 16:06
I have become Death, the destroyer of the worlds...

malin
28.11.2008, 20:18
Pod noč rad zdoma jaz zbežim,
an svoji babi nč na rečem,
pred njo se šempiota nardim,
naskrivš ji v betulu utečem....
(Iztok Mlakar)

Irina
28.11.2008, 23:53
"Ni pomembno, da se mi danes nič ne da; važno je, da se mi nič ne vzame!!!!!"

tony6
08.12.2008, 23:50
zavedanje

Eliza
12.12.2008, 17:17
Ljubezen je partija kart, v kateri vsi goljufajo! Moški zato, da bi dobili; ženske pa zato, da ne bi izgubile.

equilibrium
23.09.2009, 20:19
"Nikoli ne jemljite življenje resno. Saj itak noben ne preživi." Neznan avtor
:d:d

Vir: Smešne izjave in pregovori (http://www.pregovor.com/kategorije/humor.html)