Dlančnik (PDA)

Poglejte polno različico : Najboljsi začetek filma

Tanatie
29.11.2006, 20:56
No pa gremo se obratno temo...najboljsi/najljubsi zavetki filmov...pri meni bi sem pasali recimo teli:

- Reservoir Dogs (debata ob zajtrku o madoninem svedru z velikim svedrom:))
- Pulp Fiction (verjetno ena izmed najbolj znanih scen nasploh...I love you pumpkin, I love you honney-bunny...everybody in court this is a robbery! any of you mother****ers move and I'll execute every mother****in0 last one of you! tam tatatatatararararararaaaaaaaaa"
- The Crow (people die...amd all there is left are ashes...)
- Saw
- Fromn Dusk 'till Dawn

Tole pa sicer ni film ampak je intro tok hud da ga morm dodat:
igrca za PC z odlicno zgodbo in genialnim soundtrackom ceprov (al pa glih zato ker je) ful stara: Full Throttle

Tanatie
29.11.2006, 22:11
pol pa glede na to da je glih nova tema pa da sm jo jst odprl pa da ne bom se treh drugih, zlo podobnih lohk se napisete, ce se vam da, najboljse scene, najboljsi soundtracki, najboljsi dialogi, naj one-linerji itd:

dialogi:
- reservoir dogs in pulp fiction jih mata tok da sploh ne bom nastevu ampak sam za primer dam dve iz vsazga:
R.D.:

Mr. Brown: Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks.
Mr. White: No, no. It's about a girl who is very vulnerable. She's been ****ed over a few times. Then she meets some guy who's really sensitive ...
Mr. Brown: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... Time out Greenbay. Tell that ****ing bullshit to the tourists.
Joe: Toby... Who the **** is Toby? Toby...
Mr. Brown: 'Like a Virgin' is not about this nice girl who meets a nice fella. That's what "True Blue" is about, now, granted, no argument about that.
Mr. Orange: Which one is 'True Blue'?
Nice Guy Eddie: 'True Blue' was a big ass hit for Madonna. I don't even follow this Tops In Pops shit, and I've at least heard of "True Blue".
Mr. Orange: Look, asshole, I didn't say I ain't heard of it. All I asked was how does it go? Excuse me for not being the world's biggest Madonna fan.
Mr. Pink: Personally, I can do without her.
Mr. Blue: I like her early stuff. You know, 'Lucky Star', 'Borderline' - but once she got into her 'Papa Don't Preach' phase, I don't know, I tuned out.
Mr. Brown: Hey, you guys are making me lose my... train of thought here. I was saying something, what was it?
Joe: Oh, Toby was this Chinese girl, what was her last name?
Mr. White: What's that?
Joe: I found this old address book in a jacket I ain't worn in a coon's age. What was that name?
Mr. Brown: What the **** was I talking about?
Mr. Pink: You said 'True Blue' was about a nice girl, a sensitive girl who meets a nice guy, and that 'Like a Virgin' was a metaphor for big dicks.
Mr. Brown: Lemme tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular **** machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?
Mr. White: A lot.
Mr. Brown: Then one day she meets this John Holmes mother****er and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the 'Great Escape', he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain.
Joe: Chew? Toby Chew?
Mr. Brown: It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know, her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat ****s her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a **** machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, 'Like a Virgin'.
Joe: Wong?
--------
Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck!
Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip?
Mr. Pink: Nah, I don't believe in it.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping?
Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make shit.
Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money that she can quit.
Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a ****ing Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever tip?
Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
Mr. Blue: Hey, our girl was nice.
Mr. Pink: She was okay. She wasn't anything special.
Mr. Blue: What's special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?
Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.
-----------
P.F.:

Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot ****in' master.
Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
[Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]
Jules: **** you.
Vincent: You give them a lot?
Jules: **** you.
Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.
--------------
Jules: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
Brett: What?
Jules: What country you from?
Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
Jules: ENGLISH, MOTHER****ER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Then you know what I'm saying!
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!
Brett: What, I-?
Jules: [pointing his gun] Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, mother****er. Say what one more goddamn time.
Brett: He's b-b-black...
Jules: Go on.
Brett: He's bald...
Jules: Does he look like a *****?
[Jules shoots Brett in shoulder]
Jules: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A *****?
Brett: No!
Jules: Then why you try to **** him like a *****, Brett?
Brett: I didn't.
Jules: Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to **** him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be ****ed by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.
--------------------
From dusk till dawn:
Chet Pussy: All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got
[sniffs]
Chet Pussy: smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!
---
mal kasnej: Chet Pussy: Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else, **** it!
--------

scene:
- prva je glihtko iz reservoir dogs, ko mr. blonde odreze policaju uho (btw ko se je madsen pripravljal za to vlogo, je baje placal nekemu policaju, da ga je lahko en dan vozil okoli v prtljazniku, da je videl kak je obcutek:))
- druga je glihtko iz pulp fictiona, ko uma nardi overdose in ji morjo pol dat adrenalinsko injekcijo v srce...
- the crow, ko prvic pride brandon lee nazaj v svoje stanovanje in se zacne spominjat, podozivljat svoj umor, dajat gor make up in se ublaci s komadom burn od the cure v ozadju.

najboljsi soundtracki, ki najboljse pasejo k filmu):
- armageddon
- the crow
- pulp fiction in reservoir dogs
- donnie darko (sploh zadnji komad)
- closer
- maximum overdrive
- terminator 2...

in nazadnje najboljsi onelinerji (prvi bi mogu bit v bistvu med dialogi, sam je tok kratek da nej mu bo):
- iz dusk till dawn:Kate: Where are you taking us?
Richie: Mexico.
Kate: What's in Mexico?
Richie: Mexicans.

- terminator in prekticno vsi arnoldovi filmi kasnej: I'll be baack! & Hasta la vista, baby!

- Bond, James Bond (kaj mislte s kje bi tale bil?)

-batman : Joker: HAve you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

- I'm walkin' here! (mislm da je to prvic reku Hoffman v midnight cowboyu(?)...pa v bistvu je blo improviziran, ker jim je taksist unicu sceno pa mu hoffman ni mogu rect We're filming here, ker se je kamera se vedno vrtela:))

- Lucy, I'm home! (ne spomnm se s kje)

- Luke, I am your father! (star wars - petka al sestka?)

- Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. & I'm melting, mellllllting...(what a world se pa ne spomnm ce je mel brooks dodal al je blo v originalu) (wizard of oz)

- It's alive! It's alive! (frankenstein)

- R-o-s-e-b-u-d (citizen kane)

- Here's looking at you, kid. & Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. (Casablanca)

- I am Spartacus. (spartacus)

- What we've got here is...failure to communicate. (cool hand luke)

- Kaj! Prosim se rece! (Poletje v Skoljki)

- A si ti tut notr padu? (Ne Joci Peter)

- ...You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk? (dirty harry)

- I'll make him an offer he can't refuse. & It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes. & It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business. & Leave the gun, take the canolle. & Go to the matresses. & Monday, tuesday, thursday, wednesday... (The Godfather)

- You talkin' to me? (Taxi Driver)

uf, sorry, vem da je mal velik:) no ja, saj za dopolnit ne bo velik:)

D' Andre
30.11.2006, 11:06
Kazino: De Niro že na začetku pove, da bodo vse zayebali
Krik: psiho terorizira Drew Barrymore po telefonu
Pasja ljubezen: divji pregon po ulicah Mexico Citya se konča z trčenjem
Vroče noči: kamera se v šusu sprehodi čez nočni klub - gre čez vhod, plesišče, separeje in nazadnje zavije v kuhinjo, kjer Mark Wahlberg pomiva posodo
Noč čarovnic: nekdo opreza za hišo, opazuje dogajanje v hiši, stopi v kuhinjo, vzame nož, se povzpne po stopnicah, gre v spalnico in štihne bejbo

Še en quote iz Vročih noči by Mark Wahlberg: 'I'm gonna ask you once more and I'm gonna ask you nice. WHERE THE F*CK IS RINGO, BI*CH!?!'

Verbal
30.11.2006, 15:57
Začetek filma nedvomno Confidence (2003), ko Edward Burns dahne: "So, I'm dead.....And I think it's because of this red-head..."

Verbal
30.11.2006, 17:05
En quote iz domačega Varuha meje:

Dve punci zafrkavata kvaziprijateljico, da je zaljubljena v nekega psihopata, ki kandidira za župana (igra ga Jonas Ž.).
Ona: "...Saj sta vidve rekli, da je morilec."
Ena od njiju: "Ne pa, da je še politik zraven tega."

:) :) :)

MERLIN
30.11.2006, 17:09
Gladiator-spopad rimljanov z germani
reševanje vojaka ryana-masaker v normandiji
american history x-uboj črncev in križ na prsih nortona
terinator 2: napad robotov na ljudi

grantica
30.11.2006, 18:21
uf american beauty... kjer že na začetku kevin spacy pove da bo umrl
million dollar hotel - ko jeremy davis skoči s hotela
ko to tamo peva - in una dva cigana ki pojeta
sin city - josh hartnett najprej osvoji in nato ubije
saw - ko so vsi v unem prostoru

spet kot prej mi najprej te pridejo na pamet, če bo še kej drugega bom dodala kasneje

MERLIN
30.11.2006, 18:56
lepa sela-otvoritev tunela
rane-stojane počinje dnevnik:)

castor
30.11.2006, 19:31
Rosebud :)

Luka2k
30.11.2006, 19:53
Fightclub. Fenomenalen zoom out...

Tanatie
01.12.2006, 08:10
sem prov hotu napisat ko to tamo peva, pa sm pol pozabu...

pa american history x...ful hudo z grizenjem plocnika....

chaser
01.12.2006, 17:33
Mi nič kaj pametnega ne pade na pamet. Mogoče Feast, film kot sam nič posebnega, prezentacija likov pa je kar impresivna. ;) Če se spomnim še kaj omembe vrednega, bom dopisal.

Verbal
27.12.2006, 11:23
Jay & Tihi Bob vračata udarec (2001)

jkY--mEUBH0

Pogue Mahone
27.12.2006, 20:21
Vsekakor Apokalipsa zdaj

stLAMA
28.12.2006, 07:31
Boter poseka vse! :approve:

mjqixHHHX2M

WRC555