Dlančnik (PDA)

Poglejte polno različico : Strabag construction co.ltd

Snif
17.09.2008, 12:06
address

ATTENTION:

Beneficiary,

Last and Final Notification of Bequest

Congratulation! On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.John Smith, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter to you through the Post Office was returned undelivered, therefore I now attempt to reach you via your email address as it appears to be the next and the only option left unexplored. Engr. John Smith, (late), made you a beneficiary in his will, he left Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (US$800.000.00) to you in the codicil and last testament of his will.

My client, Late Engr. John Smith, was a pioneer member of STRABAG CONSTRUCTION CO.LTD, a dedicated Christian and Philanthropist.

He died on the 9th day of April 2008 at the age of 82 and his Will is now ready for execution. Please If I reach you as I am hopeful I will, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job, you should forward along your current telephone, Fax numbers and your current mailing address.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVICE TO REPLY ONLY TO THIS MY PRIVATE E-MAIL
ADDRESS: deleted

Once again, I congratulate you for this is a significant honor indeed as it behooves you therefore to act at once to avoid risk of forfeiture to the deceased family.

Yours In Service,
Roland Beckham (Sectional Head)
Probate and Bequest Division
For: TRAVERS SMITH BRAITHWAITE & PARTNERS

eeehh drugi so dobili več...

Engr. Martins Scott (late), made you a beneficiary
in
his will, he left Three Million one Hundred United
States Dollars (US$3.100.000.00) to you in the codicil
and last testament to his will. My client, Eng Scott
was a pioneer memberof STRABAG CONSTRUCTION CO.LTD,a
dedicated Catholic Christian and Philanthropist.

pinky
17.09.2008, 12:08
a ni tega s**** že dost po mailih?

vsaj un mail pobriši - da se ne bo ker najdu in mu res pisal....

Snif
17.09.2008, 12:10
Če sem pa vesel, da sem dobil navidezen keš. (mail zbrisan) A ti nisi nikoli vesela teh lepih mailov, kjer lahko rešijo vse tvoje probleme in težave?

pinky
17.09.2008, 12:15
:rolling::rolling::rolling:

... še najbolj sem vesela unih, ko mi ženske pišejo, da sem "moški njenega življenja" :veryevil:
sam na link moram kliknt, pa jo najdem.....

Snif
17.09.2008, 12:17
Ja itak najdeš virus svojega življenja :d

Snif
19.09.2008, 12:13
Še zmer ni odgovoril. Mogoče ga je zmotil moj odgovor: I don't like you. Go away...