Nazaj   Siol.net forumi > Aktualno > Kultura in literarni kotiček

Kultura in literarni kotiček prireditve, dosežki, novosti, knjige, pesmi, literatura ...

Orodja za teme
Staro 06.05.2005, 19:35
Nyingje
Sporočila: n/a
Privzeto

Tarantino: PULP FICTION

JULES:
There's a passage I got memorized,
seems appropriate for this
situation: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path
of the righteous man is beset on
all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil
men. Blessed is he who, in the
name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the
valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder
of lost children. And I will
strike down upon thee with great
vengeance and furious anger those
who attempt to poison and destroy
my brothers. And you will know my
name is the Lord when I lay my
vengeance upon you."

.................................................. ..............................................
Anything that contradicts experience and logic should be abandoned!
H. H. Dalai Lama
Staro 08.05.2005, 21:47
Kate Uporabnik Kate ni prijavljen
ingnored by temp
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce Kate
Član od: Jan 2004
Sporočila: 43.903
Privzeto

en mal za foro... :D

American Wedding (2003)

Michelle: Love isn't just a feeling. It's shaving your balls.

there will always be a part of me wondering...
Staro 28.05.2005, 20:48
iri Uporabnik iri ni prijavljen
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce iri
Član od: Mar 2004
Naslov: barrel of a gun
Sporočila: 14.338
Privzeto

Ni lih film, ampak ena nadaljevanka malo prej videna, ni sploh pomembno katera:

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

----------------------------
Gravity makes the heart grow fonder.
Staro 02.06.2005, 22:44
paradox Uporabnik paradox ni prijavljen
*One & Only*
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce paradox
Član od: Jul 2003
Sporočila: 11.135
Privzeto

Citat:
quote:Originalna objava iri

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Staro 03.06.2005, 07:38
cornholio Uporabnik cornholio ni prijavljen
Banned
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce cornholio
Član od: Apr 2005
Sporočila: 3.811
Privzeto

bloodsucking redneck vampires
"worm, quickly, the bellongings, put them in the back !"
Staro 06.06.2005, 15:56
castor Uporabnik castor ni prijavljen
Odvisnik
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce castor
Član od: Jul 2004
Sporočila: 11.923
Privzeto

Chef: Why do all you guys sit on your helmets?
Soldier: So we don't get our balls blown off.

Apocalypse Now

------------------------

Bonasera, Bonasera
Staro 06.06.2005, 16:25
Tanatie Uporabnik Tanatie ni prijavljen
Odvisnik
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce Tanatie
Član od: Jan 2004
Naslov: vijolicasti svet
Sporočila: 9.006
Privzeto

true romance jih ma cel kup (pa eden je mal dolg, ampak je hud coccotti je christopher walken):

Elliot: Hi. How are you? My name's Elliot, and I'm with the Cub Scouts of America. We're... we're selling uncut cocaine to get to the jamboree.

Clarence Worley: Well, he ain't so much a good guy as he is just a bad mother ****er. I mean, he gets paid by people to **** guys up.

Coccotti: You know who I am, Mr. Worley?
Clifford Worley: I got no idea.
Coccotti: I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincent Coccotti. I work as counsel for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle, the man your son stole from. I hear you were once a cop so I can assume you've heard of us before. Am I correct?
Clifford Worley: I heard of Blue Lou Boyle.
Coccotti: I'm glad. Hopefully it means we can cut out the part of the conversation where you're wondering how full of shit I am.
Coccotti: Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothing but you're telling me everything.
Vincenzo Coccotti: Sicilians are great liars. The best. We have generations of great liars in our family. My own father was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars. And he taught me that a man has sixteen different behaviors and mannerisms that give him away when he's lying. A woman's got twenty, but anyway... and if you know these like the back of your own hand, they beat lie detectors all to hell.
Vincenzo Coccotti: We're gonna have a little Q&A, and at the risk of sounding redundant, please... make your answers genuine.
Clifford Worley: You're Sicilian, huh?
Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.
Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.
Coccotti: Come again?
Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.
Coccotti: Yes...
Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much ****in' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...
[Coccotti busts out laughing]
Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.
Coccotti: [Laughing] I love this guy.
Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.
[Starts laughing, too]
Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother ****ed a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.
[All laugh]
Coccotti: I haven't killed anybody since 1984. Goddamn his soul to burn for eternity in ****ing hell for making me get my hands dirty. Go over to this comedian's son's apartment, come back with something that tells me where that asshole went, so I can wipe this egg off my face and finish this ****ed-up family for good.

-----------------------------------------
Come to the dark side! We have cookies...
Staro 07.06.2005, 13:02
Čerenski
Privzeto

american beauty:čisto na koncu

Lester Burnham: I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined my street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.

My house, my rules!

Ain't nothin' gonna to break my stride, nobody's gonna slow me down!

It's easier to leave, than to be left behind.
Staro 07.06.2005, 13:05
Čerenski
Privzeto

k pax, na koncu:

Prot:

"I want to tell you something Mark, something you do not yet know, that we K-PAXians have been around long enough to have discovered. The universe will expand, then it will collapse back on itself, then will expand again. It will repeat this process forever. What you don't you know is that when the universe expands again, everything will be as it is now. Whatever mistakes you make this time around, you will live through on your next pass. Every mistake you make, you will live through again, & again, forever. So my advice to you is to get it right this time around, because this time is all you have."

My house, my rules!

Ain't nothin' gonna to break my stride, nobody's gonna slow me down!

It's easier to leave, than to be left behind.
Staro 08.06.2005, 15:36
gia Uporabnik gia ni prijavljen
Odvisnik
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce gia
Član od: Jun 2003
Sporočila: 11.861
Privzeto

i, robot

will smith kihne in reče: "i'm sorry, i'm allergic to bullshit!" :D

basically...bite me!

Značke
citati, filmov

Orodja za teme

Dovoljenja
Novih tem ne moreš odpirati
Odgovorov ne moreš objavljati
Priponk ne moreš dodajati
Svjoih objav ne moreš urejati

BB koda je Vključeno
Smeški - Vključeno
[IMG] koda je Vključeno
HTML koda je Izključeno
Hitra izbira

Časovni pas: GMT +1. Trenutno je ura: 10:28.