Nazaj   Siol.net forumi > Aktualno > Kultura in literarni kotiček

Kultura in literarni kotiček prireditve, dosežki, novosti, knjige, pesmi, literatura ...

Orodja za teme
Staro 10.03.2005, 04:35
twarlock Uporabnik twarlock ni prijavljen
Odvisnik
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce twarlock
Član od: Nov 2002
Naslov: in your mind
Sporočila: 13.010
Privzeto

Citat:
quote:Originalna objava Nyingje

I'll be back!
(Terminator)

...za Črte, za Bogove med oblaki.

There are 3 types of ppl on this planet...
The good guys, the bad guys and the stupid guys...
Staro 13.03.2005, 11:04
mrjerry Uporabnik mrjerry ni prijavljen
Pacijent
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce mrjerry
Član od: Aug 2003
Sporočila: 28.321
Privzeto

Citat:
quote:Originalna objava Kate

The Usual Suspects (1995)

I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him.

there will always be a part of me wondering...
The greatest trick, the devil has ever pulled, was to convince the world he does not exist.

Usual suspects so citat ze sami po sebi.
Staro 14.03.2005, 06:45
3nity Uporabnik 3nity ni prijavljen
Komaj živ
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce 3nity
Član od: Nov 2001
Naslov: Sm se nehala iskat, ker je itak BV
Sporočila: 21.664
Privzeto

Erin Brockovich:
Yeah. Yeah, sexy, huh? How 'bout this for a number? Six. That's how old my other daughter is, eight is the age of my son, two is how many times I've been married -- and divorced; sixteen is the number of dollars I have in my bank account. 850-3943. That's my phone number, and with all the numbers I gave you, I'm guessing zero is the number of times you're gonna call it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every day of my life I'm forced to add another name to the list of people who PISS ME OFF!

Staro 14.03.2005, 06:46
3nity Uporabnik 3nity ni prijavljen
Komaj živ
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce 3nity
Član od: Nov 2001
Naslov: Sm se nehala iskat, ker je itak BV
Sporočila: 21.664
Privzeto

Erin Brockovich:
I just went out there and performed sexual favors. Six hundred and thirty-four blow jobs in five days... I'm really quite tired.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every day of my life I'm forced to add another name to the list of people who PISS ME OFF!

Staro 16.03.2005, 23:36
iri Uporabnik iri ni prijavljen
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce iri
Član od: Mar 2004
Naslov: barrel of a gun
Sporočila: 14.338
Privzeto

"No, I don't think I will kiss you. Although you need kissing badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed, and often -- and by someone who knows how." Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind

"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

-----------------------------------
Gravity makes the heart grow fonder.
Staro 16.03.2005, 23:52
iri Uporabnik iri ni prijavljen
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce iri
Član od: Mar 2004
Naslov: barrel of a gun
Sporočila: 14.338
Privzeto

...in ata vseh citatov...:

"Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you don't want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to." Col. Jessep, A Few Good Men

Col. Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I think I'm entitled.
Col. Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth.
Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

-----------------------------------
Gravity makes the heart grow fonder.
Staro 12.04.2005, 19:14
Leeloo Uporabnik Leeloo ni prijavljen
Novinec
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce Leeloo
Član od: Apr 2005
Sporočila: 62
Privzeto

"There's no spoon." :D

pa še

"Beam me up, Scotty!"

Pri moji lenobi pride drugi kar velikokrat v poštev tudi v RL.

Leeloo

"Vsi smo prišli na pravi kraj. Vsi sedimo v Božji učilnici.
Zdaj je edina stvar, ki nam je preostala, dragi moji, da za nekaj časa
nehamo pljuvati naokoli."
Hafis
Staro 13.04.2005, 07:14
leibstandarte
Sporočila: n/a
Privzeto

Margaret: You got ****ed by an oven full of witches?

Ted the Bellhop: Problem? I haven't got a problem. I've got ****ing problems. Plural.

How his first day is going
Ted the Bellhop: Well, most recently, there's room 309, there's this scary Mexican gangster dude poking his finger in my chest. There's his hooligan kids snapping their fingers at me. There's a putrid, rotting corpse of a dead whore stuck in the springs of the bed. There's rooms blazing afire. There's a big fat needle from God knows where, stuck in my leg, infecting me with God knows what. And finally there's me, walking out the door, right ****ing now. Buenas noches.

Ted the Bellhop: I'm in a situation I can't begin to explain

Angela: Unfortunately, you don't have the balls to back up the actions of your huge cock.

Eva: Goddess Diana, fail you I will. / I was to bring you fresh sperm from my Bill. / I had him erect and his semen would follow. / Alas, I was hot. So hot that I swallowed.

Angela: How can I stop talking about something that's so HUGE?

Angela: I could go on and on about his cock, his bone, his knob, his bishop, wang, thang, rod, hot rod, hump mobile, oscar, dong, dagger, banana, cucumber, salami, sausage, kielbassa, schlong, dink, tool, big ben, Mr. Happy, Peter Pecker, pee-pee, wee-wee, wiener, pisser, pistol, piston joint, hose, horn, middle leg, third leg, meat, stick, joystick, dipstick, one-eyed wonder, junior, little head, little guy, rumple foreskin, tootsie roll, love muscle, skin flute, roto-rooter, snake, hammer, rammer, spammer, bazooka, rubber, chubby, sticky, stubby, schmeck, schmuck, schvantze, ying-yang, yang...

Sarah: There's a dead body in my bed and it smells like shit and it looks even worse. And if you don't get your ass up here now, my Daddy's gonna lay you down next to her. I swear to ****ing God!

Ted the Bellhop: Police! It's an emergency! Police get someone over here right ****ing now. There is a dead ****in' whore!

Chester: Ted, what do you think of that tasty beverage?
Ted the Bellhop: It's quite good sir.
Chester: No, no, no! It's *****ing* good. Now let's do that again. Ted, what do you think of that tasty beverage?
Ted the Bellhop: It's *****ing* good sir!

Ted the Bellhop: Later, in another room, some crazy ****ing maniac sticks a gun in my face and forces me to play out some psychosexual drama with his wife.
Margaret: He made you have psycho sex with his wife?
Ted the Bellhop: No, he didn't make me **** his wife, he thought I'd ****ed his wife! He held me at gunpoint with a loaded gun!
Margaret: What kinda gun was it?
Ted the Bellhop: I don't know, I'm not a gun guy. It was big.
Margaret: Was it like Dirty Harry's gun?
Ted the Bellhop: Yeah, sorta like that. Yeah.
Margaret: Did it have a real long barrel or a short barrel?
Ted the Bellhop: What difference does it make?
Margaret: Well, for one thing it's the difference between a .44 Magnum and a Magnum .357.
Ted the Bellhop: Who the **** cares whether it was a .44 or a .392? It was a big ****ing gun, it was loaded, and it was pointed right at my ****ing head.

Kiva: You're not my mother.
Elspeth: Yes I am.
Kiva: Then why are we sleeping together

Staro 13.04.2005, 16:24
lana Uporabnik lana ni prijavljen
Pripravnik
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce lana
Član od: Jan 2005
Sporočila: 281
Privzeto

ja ortic, burek tud!!
Staro 20.04.2005, 22:16
Kate Uporabnik Kate ni prijavljen
ingnored by temp
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce Kate
Član od: Jan 2004
Sporočila: 43.903
Privzeto

The Devil's Advocate (1997)

Kevin Lomax: What about love?
John Milton: Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate.

there will always be a part of me wondering...

Značke
citati, filmov

Orodja za teme

Dovoljenja
Novih tem ne moreš odpirati
Odgovorov ne moreš objavljati
Priponk ne moreš dodajati
Svjoih objav ne moreš urejati

BB koda je Vključeno
Smeški - Vključeno
[IMG] koda je Vključeno
HTML koda je Izključeno
Hitra izbira

Časovni pas: GMT +1. Trenutno je ura: 05:30.