Nazaj   Siol.net forumi > Aktualno > Kultura in literarni kotiček

Kultura in literarni kotiček prireditve, dosežki, novosti, knjige, pesmi, literatura ...

Orodja za teme
Staro 16.12.2004, 00:45
Kate Uporabnik Kate ni prijavljen
ingnored by temp
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce Kate
Član od: Jan 2004
Sporočila: 43.903
Privzeto

The Notebook (2004)

Noah: I am nothing special; of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.

Live every day as if it were your last,
because one day it will be.
Staro 16.12.2004, 11:06
spartan Uporabnik spartan ni prijavljen
Veteran
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce spartan
Član od: Jul 2003
Sporočila: 5.589
Privzeto

It is not important who we are or what we do in our life; it is important what we carry inside.

And when we bring this out to the world, miracles can happen.
Staro 16.12.2004, 11:07
Veteran
Privzeto

Guess I´ll die another day.
Staro 16.12.2004, 11:28
Veteran
Privzeto

I will give you the offer you can not refuse!
Staro 22.12.2004, 01:31
ingnored by temp
Privzeto

The Game (1997)

[Nicholas van Orten loses a shoe when climbing a fire-escape ladder]
Nicholas: There goes a thousand dollars.
Christine: Your shoes cost a thousand dollars?
Nicholas: That one did.

:D

Staro 22.12.2004, 15:13
3nity Uporabnik 3nity ni prijavljen
Komaj živ
Prikazne slike uporabnika/ce 3nity
Član od: Nov 2001
Naslov: Sm se nehala iskat, ker je itak BV
Sporočila: 21.664
Privzeto

Tequila Sunrise:
Jo-Ann (to Nick): Mr. McKussic, it seems, has been engaged in his business for purely romantic reasons, whilst you have been engaged in romance for purely business reasons.

A Few Good Men:
Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you don't want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Braveheart:
Braveheart: FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM

Bridget Jones's Diary:
Bridget Jones: Thank you, Daniel, that is very good to know. But if staying here means working within 10 yards of you, frankly, I'd rather have a job wiping Saddam Hussein's arse.

About A Boy:
Will: I am an island. I am bloody Ibiza!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every day of my life I'm forced to add another name to the list of people who PISS ME OFF!

Staro 22.12.2004, 15:17
Komaj živ
Privzeto

English Patient:
Katherine Clifton: My darling. I'm waiting for you. How long is the day in the dark? Or a week? The fire is gone. And I'm cold, horribly cold. I really want to drag myself outside but then there'd be the sun. I'm afraid I'll waste the light on the paintings, not writing these words. We die. We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have... entered and swum up like rivers. Fears we have hidden in - like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. Where the real country is. Not boundaries drawn on maps, names of powerful men. I know you'll come carry me out to the Palace of Winds. That's what I've wanted: to walk in such a place with you. With friends and an earth without maps. The lamp has gone out and I'm writing in the darkness.

Every day of my life I'm forced to add another name to the list of people who PISS ME OFF!

Staro 22.12.2004, 15:24
Komaj živ
Privzeto

Matrix:
Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.

Neo: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Matrix Reloaded.
Merovingian: I love French wine, like I the French language. I have sampled every language, French is my favorite. Fantastic language. Especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta m#232;re. It's like wiping your arse with silk. I love it.

Agent Smith: I killed you, Mr. Anderson. I watched you die... with a certain satisfaction, I might add. Then something happened. something that I knew was impossible, but it happened anyway. You destroyed me, Mr. Anderson. After that, I understood the rules, I knew what I was supposed to do, but I didn't. I couldn't. I was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey. And now, here I stand because of you, Mr. Anderson. Because of you, I'm no longer an Agent of this system. Because of you, I've changed. I'm unplugged. A new man, so to speak. Like you, apparently, free.
Neo: Congratulations.
Agent Smith: Thank you.

Staro 26.12.2004, 20:59
Sipowitz
Sporočila: n/a
Privzeto

:D

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Staro 27.12.2004, 22:15
ingnored by temp
Privzeto

As good as it gets (1997)

Melvin Udall: I've got a really great compliment for you, and its true.
Carol Connelly: I'm so afraid you're about to say something awful.
Melvin Udall: Don't be pessimistic, it's not your style. Anyway, here goes: I've got this, what, ailment. Now, my doctor, this shrink I used to go to all the time, says that in fifty to sixty percent of cases, a pill really helps. I HATE pills, hate them. I'm using the word "hate" about pills. Anyway, my compliment to you is the night after you came over and said that you would never... well, you were there, you know what you said. Anyway, the very next morning, I started taking the pills.
Carol Connelly: I don't quite get how that's a compliment for me.
Melvin Udall: You make me want to be a better man.

Značke
citati, filmov

Orodja za teme

Dovoljenja
Novih tem ne moreš odpirati
Odgovorov ne moreš objavljati
Priponk ne moreš dodajati
Svjoih objav ne moreš urejati

BB koda je Vključeno
Smeški - Vključeno
[IMG] koda je Vključeno
HTML koda je Izključeno
Hitra izbira

Časovni pas: GMT +1. Trenutno je ura: 14:06.